Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Silk Lady range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Three ply face mask
- Combines 1 silk and 2 cotton layers
- Elasticated ear bands
- Adjustable toggle bead
- Nose contour enhanced with wire lining
- Made from 80% locally sourced materials
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Silk Lady’s range of face masks because they’re made using natural fibres of cotton and silk to provide enhanced filtration compared to 100% cotton masks and are still biodegradable whereas polyester satin is not. Full protection without compromising the planet!
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your ears.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
- Do not bleach.
- Safe to tumble dry on a low heat.
- Iron on silk setting.
- Dimensions: 26 cm (side-to-side) x 17 cm (nose-to-chin)
- High Quality African Cotton, Mulberry Silk (19 Momme), Elastic Stretch Cord Ear Loop (Polyethylene Braid), Toggles for Securing Ear Loops (Plastic).
- Packed in a non-recyclable plastic sleeve.
- Please mindfully dispose of, in your eco-brick.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
12 out of 13 people would recommend this product28/02/2021, By DanielleThis is one of my favourite masks. The silk on the inside is soft on the skin and I have noticed fewer breakouts. I can wear this mask the whole day. Breathes easily and covers the face well with the added nose wire. The design is beautiful.16/01/2021, By ReneLightweight and super comfortable. Looks stylish too.05/01/2021, By PuffyIt looks great but it's difficult to tell how much 'talk room' it provides. (the amount of room to allow jaw movement for communicating, without it pulling down and uncovering the nose.) This one I found was terrible. Definitely did not work for me.29/12/2020, By ThembiSoft28/10/2020, By AngelaNot particularly attractive but so comfortable and I CAN BREATH!12/10/2020, By EmmaMuch more comfortable than your average mask. Beautiful30/09/2020, By MarieMost comfortable mask I own. Taking one star off for the price tag, though. Somehow thought the outside was also silk, but it is cotton with a silk lining only.26/09/2020, By VishalaLove the design and quality. Stunning fabric and stylish too, with adjustable straps at the ear.02/09/2020, By HelenI am really impressed with the cut and feel of this mask, other designs can feel claustrophobic, and I almost forget I'm wearing this one. The silk is gentle against the skin, while also fitting snugly. Excellent!11/08/2020, By TallLuxurious09/08/2020, By ChrisA mask well suited for sensitive skin. It is well designed, easy to put on and comfortable.09/07/2020, By KellyI previously mentioned that I only received a plain white mask. This mask was sent in error. The manager kindly went out of his way to ensure that I receive the correct mask. The mask arrived today and is beautiful. THANK YOU24/06/2020, By KellyI purchased the mask because I liked the fabric design. When it arrived it was just plain white.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.