- 100% Organic silk pillowcase
- Ultra-smooth surface does not tug your skin in the night
- Reduces the development of fine lines & wrinkles
- Delays the aging process
- Prevents facial skin from creasing
- Maintains hydration in your skin
- Non-irritating & gentle on the skin: suitable for those with acne or sensitive skin
- Keeps your skin-care product on your skin
- Prevents hair from frizzing and split ends
- Reduces the loss of natural hair oils and moisture
- Minimizes damage to thinning of hair
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Pure silk pillow that’s free from harmful chemicals
- Made from mulberry silk
- 100% free of any artificial softeners, bleaches and dyes
- Eloquently finished with traditional French seams
- Always take off your make-up and mascara before you go to bed. Not only would your skin benefit by being able to breath, rest and recover, but your white silk pillowcase would not stain.
- Do not bleach.
- For best results, hand wash your pillowcase inside out in a normal temperature of cold water, using a mild neutral detergent.
- Most modern washing machines have a gentle silk or wool cycle, so you can confidently wash it at 30°C. Place the pillowcase in a laundry bag before placing it in the washing machine. Wash separately from colours.
- Avoid tumble-drying and direct sunlight. When 80-90% dry, iron inside out using a low or silk setting.
- Do not use a Cotton cycle on your washing machine at 40°C. This will cause the loss of softness.
- When rinsing, add a small spoon of vinegar, it will prevent the silk from stiffening, and it will keep it soft and bright in colour.
- Colour: Ivory (White): The natural colour of silk
- Size: King - 50cm x 90cm
- 100% Organic silk.
Did you know? This silk pillow allows your skin and hair to gently slide over the pillow, reducing the development of sleep lines, wrinkles and tangled hair.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa