Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Silk Lady range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Two ply face mask
- Combines silk and cotton layers
- Elasticated ear bands
- Adjustable toggle bead
- Nose contour enhanced with wire lining
- Made from 80% locally sourced materials
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Silk Lady’s range of face masks because they’re made using natural fibres of cotton and silk to provide enhanced filtration compared to 100% cotton masks and are still biodegradable whereas polyester satin is not. Full protection without compromising the planet!
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your ears.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
- Do not bleach.
- Safe to tumble dry on a low heat.
- Iron on silk setting.
- Dimensions: 26 cm (side-to-side) x 17 cm (nose-to-chin)
- High Quality African Cotton, Mulberry Silk (19 Momme), Elastic Stretch Cord Ear Loop (Polyethylene Braid), Toggles for Securing Ear Loops (Plastic).
- Packed in a non-recyclable plastic sleeve.
- Please mindfully dispose of, in your eco-brick.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product12/10/2020, By EmmaMuch more comfortable than your average mask. Beautiful30/09/2020, By MarieMost comfortable mask I own. Taking one star off for the price tag, though. Somehow thought the outside was also silk, but it is cotton with a silk lining only.26/09/2020, By VishalaLove the design and quality. Stunning fabric and stylish too, with adjustable straps at the ear.02/09/2020, By HelenI am really impressed with the cut and feel of this mask, other designs can feel claustrophobic, and I almost forget I'm wearing this one. The silk is gentle against the skin, while also fitting snugly. Excellent!11/08/2020, By TallLuxurious09/08/2020, By ChrisA mask well suited for sensitive skin. It is well designed, easy to put on and comfortable.09/07/2020, By KellyI previously mentioned that I only received a plain white mask. This mask was sent in error. The manager kindly went out of his way to ensure that I receive the correct mask. The mask arrived today and is beautiful. THANK YOU24/06/2020, By KellyI purchased the mask because I liked the fabric design. When it arrived it was just plain white.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.