- High in protein
- High in fibre
- Low in carbs & sugars
- Low-GI (glycaemic index)
- Good source of amino acids
- No artificial preservatives, additives, colourants or flavourings
Please Note: Keep your muffin premix refrigerated.
To bake 6 large muffins/ 12 small muffins/ 1 loaf bread:
- 230g Banting Basket Savoury Muffin Premix
- 5 eggs
- 5Tbsp melted coconut oil/ butter
- Place the muffin mix into a bowl, add the oil & eggs; mix well. The consistency will be like a thick pouring batter.
- Pour into a greased muffin pan or loaf tin.
- Bake at 180°, approx. 40 minutes for muffins or 1 hour for a loaf of bread.
- Add your favourite toppings & enjoy!
Sunflower seed flour, golden flaxseed flour, coconut flour, xylitol
Nutritional information per 6 large muffins/ 12 small muffins (650-700g):
- Calories: 1912
- Carbohydrates: 52.7g
- Fibre: 38.4g
- Sugars: 7.8g
- Fat: 163g
- Protein: 105.3g
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/09/2016, By DeirdreI made a batch with grated cheddar and they are so yummy and filling. These are a great gluten-free option.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.