- Naturally gluten-free
- Has a mild, pleasant nutty flavour
- One of the few plant-based “complete proteins”
- A rich source of dietary fibre to regulate digestion
- Contains all essential amino acids
- A great source of anti-inflammatory omega-3
- Helps to balance blood glucose, blood pressure & cholesterol levels
- Can be used for gluten-free cooking or baking
Recipe for a 1-Minute Low-Carb Flax Seed Microwave Muffin:
- 1⁄4 cup Red Basket Food Co. Golden Flax Seed Flour
- ½tsp baking powder
- ¼tsp stevia powder
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 free-range egg
- 1tsp coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a coffee mug & mix well.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high.
- If using frozen berries, microwave for 1:30 on high.
- Spread on some butter or coconut oil & enjoy!
Golden flax seed flour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.