Cilantro is also known as coriander, dhanyaka or Chinese parsley. Historically, it’s been used to help with digestion, anxiety, insomnia, pain relief, infections and circulation. But it’s best-known for its ability to mobilise toxic heavy metals like mercury, cadmium, lead and aluminium so they can be removed from the body.
- Cilantro gets into cells. It’s probably the only effective mobiliser of mercury stored within a cell, and within its nucleus. That’s why it’s thought to even help reverse the DNA damage caused by mercury.
- It reaches hard to reach places. According to detox guru Dr Dietrich Klinghardt, cilantro can find and mobilise heavy metals in bones and the central nervous system.
- Especially the brain. Because this herb can cross the blood-brain barrier it gets into the central nervous system and does its work within the brain. Which is particularly neat.
More healing benefits of cilantro:
- ANTI-INFECTION - It contains a natural antibacterial compound called dodecenal that’s been shown to fight famous food poisoner, salmonella.
- PRO-DIGESTION - Cilantro oil promotes the production of digestive enzymes for a smoother running system.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - It’s a natural anti-inflammatory and helps to alleviate the symptoms of arthritis.
- ANTI (AND PRO) CHOLESTEROL - Regular intake of cilantro helps to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL). Both these acts of cilantro help to maintain the health of the heart.
- Cilantro is known for its cooling properties, which help to heal inflammatory conditions caused by Pitta imbalances.
Why Choose Cilantro from The Real Thing?
- Nothing but high-quality, organically certified cilantro, derived only from fresh leaf extract.
- No colourants, flavourants, preservatives or additives of any kind.
- 100% organic; grown, harvested and manufactured according to strict and stringently monitored standards.
As a tincture:
- Take 2 drops twice a day, before meals (and 30 min after taking a chelator, like The Real Thing Chlorella or Zeolites).
- Increase the dose gradually over the next few days, to 10 drops three times a day.
- If you feel nausea or any other symptoms (due to the mobilised toxins), revert to a lower dose, and consult your health practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Cilantro is best taken before a meal because it enhances bile release into the small intestine.
- During the initial phase of detox, Cilantro should be taken 1 week on, 2 weeks off.
As a rub:
- Rub 5 drops twice a day into your ankles (for mobilisation of metals in areas below the diaphragm), and into your wrists (for those above the diaphragm).
- For acute symptoms like joint pain and angina, rub 10-15 drops directly onto the painful area.
As a tea:
- Add 10-20 drops to a cup of hot water and sip slowly. Best taken before a meal.
Organic cilantro, yellow dock and alcohol
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product31/08/2015, By JanineThis is the best remedy for arthritis pains07/08/2015, By MichaelaCilantro is a great herb to take to help with detox - especially heavy metal detox. Just add a few drops to your smoothies or juices every day - great stuff and I was very happy to find it. Thank you.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.