- Contains calcium, boron, magnesium, zinc and vitamins D3 and K2
- Promotes bone mineralization and slows down bone density loss
- Helps to prevent the loss of bone density over time
- Provides more than 70 trace minerals
- Made from sea vegetables
- Take (up to) 4 tablets, once daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults who are not used to taking calcium supplements should start with 1 tablet twice a day for one week, then increase slowly to 2 tablets twice daily.
- Take tablets with non-fibrous foods, and at least two hours before, or six hours after other supplements/medication.
Notice: Not recommended for use by children under the age of 18, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Statistics show that 50% of all women and up to 25% of men over age 50 will break a bone due to osteoporosis. It is predicted that by the year 2050, worldwide hip fractures will increase by 240% in women and 310% in men.
- 120 Tablets.
- Each Tablet Contains: Aquamin (Lithothamnium Calcareum), Calcium Carbonate & Magnesium Carbonate (333,25 mg), Magnesium Citrate (250 mg), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol; 250 iu), MenaQ7 (Menaquinone; Vitamin 25 μg), Boron (0,75 mg), Zinc Chelate 10% (37,5 mg), Manganese Gluconate (8,78 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Product of Ireland, The United States Of America, and Japan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.