- Collection of 5 pure, organic herbs and spices
- Perfect for all of your favourite Italian, Greek, Portugeuse and Southern French dishes
- Not irradiated
- Free from GMOs
- No anti-caking agents or fillers
- Farmed without chemical pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers
Italian Roasted Vegetables Recipe:
What you’ll need:
- 6 x Zucchinis
- 6 x Petit pans
- 24 x Cherry tomatoes
- 1 x Yellow onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 x Tbsp. Oregano
- 2 x Tbsp. Thyme
- ½ x Tbsp. Sweet Basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- A large baking tray
- (A glass or two of wine, obviously!)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Wash and chop all your veg as chunky as you like.
- Generously drizzle the veggies with your olive oil (¼ cup should do it) and balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Sprinkle your herbs and spices.
- Roast your vegetables for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- For some EXTRA deliciousness, grate some parmesan cheese over the over the oven-fresh veggies and bake for an extra 2-4 mins.
- Store all spices in a cool (<25°C), dry place.
- Close lids securely after seasoning your dishes.
- Some clumping may occur, especially after the kitchen steams up.
- Bundle Includes: 1 x Good Life Organic Parsley (16 g), 1 x Good Life Organic Thyme (22 g), 1 x Good Life Organic Sweet Basil (16 g), 1 x Good Life Organic Rosemary (30 g), 1 x Good Life Organic Origanum (100 ml).
- Good Life Organic Parsley: 100% Pure, Dried Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)*.
- Good Life Organic Thyme: 100% Pure, Dried Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)*.
- Good Life Organic Sweet Basil: 100% Pure, Dried Basil (Ocimum basilicum).
- Good Life Organic Rosemary: 100% Pure, Dried Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)*.
- Good Life Organic Origanum: 100% Pure Oregano (Origanum vulgare)*.
- *Certified Organic.
- Note: Products are packed in a facility which handles gluten and tree nuts.
Country of Origin:
- Products of India, packed in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.