- 192 pages, hardcover
- Publisher: Quadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date published: 28 Feb 2013
- Includes 80 recipes, including Dale’s Famous ‘Flu Fighter Soup
- Features a chapter on key ingredients, explaining the benefits of certain foods in depth
- Includes a glossary of key ingredients
- Includes advice on how food can be used to prevent and treat up to 30 common ailments
- Provides information on the best foods and nutrients for the body’s 9 key systems:
- Joints and bones
- Respiratory system
- Immune system
- Metabolic system
- Heart and circulatory system
- Digestive system
- Reproductive & urinary systems
- Mental health & nervous system
Nutritional expert and TV chef Dale Pinnock takes a unique approach to cooking which has earned him the nickname “the medicinal chef”. In this beautiful and inspiring cookbook, he demonstrates how healthy food can be used to complement conventional treatment, improve energy levels, prevent ailments and boost overall health. Dale is also passionate about separating fact from fiction in the kitchen, showing fans what kind of eating plan works and what is merely wishful thinking.
The Medicinal Chef by Dale Pinnock makes a great addition to your kitchen, or the perfect Christmas gift for that loved one looking to improve their health and wellbeing in the coming year.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/02/2014, By Luisawhat a lovely read, educative and inspiring.
It teaches you so much about how we really are what we eat. How nutrition affects almost every aspect of us and how with nutrition we can become so much more intuned with our nature and learn to heal our bodies. Apart from that it includes delicious recepies that use ingredients present in almost every kitchen and which, for a change to most cooking books, are so easy to follow yet so delicious! Yummy Medicinal Recipies!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.