- Paperback, 250 pages
- Written by nutritional therapist Sally Ann Creed
- With Merle Westcott & Janita Bold
- A guide to low-carb living
- Includes plenty of healthy, affordable recipes
- Addresses the myths, misconceptions & grey areas around LCHF, Paleo & Banting
- A great gift for the health-conscious book-lover
Other topics covered in the book include:
- Healthy & unhealthy fats explained
- A guide to protein portions & protein types
- The connection between weight & insulin resistance
- The role of sleep and heart health
- Stress and the role of the thyroid.
About the Author
Sally Ann Creed is a nutritional therapist, and a co-author of Tim Noakes’ famous recipe book The Real Meal Revolution. Her latest book, The Low-Carb Creed, goes deeper into the benefits of a low-carb lifestyle.
Country of Origin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.