- The Juice Lady’s Guide to Juicing for Health
- Paperback, 400 pages
- Published October 2011
This A-Z health guide covers more than 50 different ailments, including:
- Chronic fatigue
- Colds & ‘flu
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
The book offers a wealth of recipes and guidelines to help readers manage these ailments.
- Juicing: The best juice recipes for managing & helping with each ailment.
- Diet: Healthy dietary guidelines for coping with each condition.
- Nutrients: Specific nutrient guidelines for each health complaint, plus the juices highest in those nutrients.
- Herbs: A guide to medicinal plants & herbs that can help you to manage each health condition.
- Lifestyle: Exercise, stress reduction, emotional release & other ways to boost your overall wellbeing.
About the Author
Cherie Calbom M.S. holds a Master of Science degree in nutrition, and is the author of 21 books. Cherie has become known as “The Juice Lady”, because of her passion for fresh, healthy nutrition through the power of juicing. After overcoming her own chronic health issues with raw juices and balanced nutrition, Cherie was inspired to teaching others how to enjoy the same benefits.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.