- Extra large tote bag
- Felt fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Perfect everyday essentials
- Vegetable-tanned leather handles
- Vegetable tanning done using natural materials
- Made by local community seamstresses and artisans
- Designed to contribute to social and economic development
- Woman-founded community
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
Did you know? The Joinery’s fabric off-cuts are donated to NGOs such as The Butterfly Foundation and The Clothing Bank, which are used for in-house projects, aiding and empowering local community members.
- Dimensions: 64 × 10 × 57 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Made from recycled plastic bottles and sustainable fabrics.
- Recyclable or made from recycled materials. The Joinery use eco-friendly gum tape instead of packaging tape. Their swing-tags are printed on recycled paper and they print onto products using water based inks.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.