- Reusable cup with lid made with discarded coffee husks
- Best in class winner of the Australian design awards
- Lightweight, and comfortable to hold
- Universal (one-size-fits-all) lid, and saucer accessories
- Base locks securely into the saucer
- Cooling fins keep grip comfortable
- Chip, and crack resistant
- 100% recyclable
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
Did you know? Over 1.35 million metric tonnes of husk waste is generated globally from the production of coffee each year.
- Available In: Small (6 oz / 175 ml), Medium (8 oz / 235 ml), and Large (12 oz / 350 ml).
- Colour: Charcoal
- Coffee Husk
What is coffee husk?
- Coffee husk is an organic waste material that’s produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By using Huskee Cup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of metric tons of waste material from the production of coffee.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.