- Reusable cup with lid made with discarded coffee husks
- Best in class winner of the Australian design awards
- Lightweight, and comfortable to hold
- Universal (one-size-fits-all) lid
- Base locks securely into the saucer
- Cooling fins keep grip comfortable
- Chip, and crack resistant
- 100% recyclable
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
Did you know? Over 1.35 million metric tonnes of husk waste is generated globally from the production of coffee each year.
- Available In: Small (6 oz / 175 ml), Medium (8 oz / 235 ml), and Large (12 oz / 350 ml).
- Colour: Natural
- Coffee Husk
What is coffee husk?
- Coffee husk is an organic waste material that’s produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By using Huskee Cup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of metric tons of waste material from the production of coffee.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product11/08/2020, By TallAwesome27/07/2020, By NicolaThis product looks exactly like the image on the website. It is made of strong material and my favorite feature is that is does not leak coffee when you take a sip at all because its so tightly sealed! Also, its so aesthetically pleasing. I am very pleased with this product.18/04/2020, By KBig fan of the elegant, sustainable design. This cup lives in my handbag.02/03/2020, By InbaI consider this purchase an excellent buy & value for money. I now get to pay R1 less each time I purchase coffee at work as I have my very own Eco friendly cup. No more paper cups! It looks exactly like the picture. It's solid & feels good.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.