- All natural immune support supplement
- Powerful combination of 4 different superfoods
- Organic, freeze-dried blueberry
- Organic maitake adaptogenic mushroom
- 100% plant-based
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Ancient Food Spotlight:
- Pea protein (much like collagen) has a high lysine (amino acid) content. It plays a vital role in the development of a healthy immune system.
- Maitake is an adaptogen and immune builder mushroom. Research shows that it can support your body’s natural resilience against opportunistic pathogens and seasonal colds.
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant harvested from Swedish red seaweed. It’s reported to have an Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) score of 2,822,200 making it a whopping six thousand times stronger than vitamin C at fighting free radicals.
- Add 3 tablespoons to boiling water to dissolve.
- Add your milk and sweetener of choice for a delicious hot drink.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 450 g, and 900 g.
- Serving Size: 24 grams (3 tablespoons).
- Organic Pea Protein, Organic Maitake Mushroom, Organic Blueberry Powder, Astaxanthin.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1575
- Protein (g): 54
- Carbohydrate (g): 29
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6
- Sodium (mg): 520
- Potted in recyclable clear glass with recyclable aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product10/02/2021, By LinkeGood taste and easy to make.
Hard to judge effectiveness as it is with most inside jobs ;0)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.