- All natural immune support supplement
- Powerful combination of 5 different superfoods
- Grass-fed collagen
- Organic bone broth
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
Ancient Food Spotlight:
- Hydrolyzed collagen is a flavourless protein that the body uses to build skin, digestive system, joints, ligaments and more. It’s made from grass-fed cattle and is very easy for the body to digest.
- Maitake is an adaptogen and immune builder mushroom. Research shows that it can support your body’s natural resilience against opportunistic pathogens and seasonal colds.
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant harvested from Swedish red seaweed. It’s reported to have an Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) score of 2,822,200 making it a whopping six thousand times stronger than vitamin C at fighting free radicals.
- Add 3 tablespoons to boiling water to dissolve.
- Add your milk and sweetener of choice for a delicious hot drink.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? The Harvest Table has combined a collection of their products known to help boost the immune system in multiple ways into The Harvest Table Super Immune Shake. Watch to learn more about the ingredient selection:
- Available In: 450 g, and 900 g.
- Serving Size: 24 grams (3 tablespoons).
- Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen, Organic Beef Bone Broth, Organic Maitake Mushroom, Organic Blueberry Powder, Astaxanthin.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1543
- Protein (g): 65
- Carbohydrate (g): 25
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4
- Sodium (mg): 364
- Potted in recyclable clear glass with recyclable aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.