- Pure collagen from grass-fed and pasture raised beef
- Can support overall mobility and skin beauty
- May boost your muscle mass and skin cell regeneration
- Neutral in taste and scent or aroma
- Blends well with many types of drinks such as smoothies, juice, dairy and more
- Has more than 97% protein (on a dry weight basis)
- Highly soluble in cold water
- Kosher friendly
- Halaal friendly - certified by the Muslim Judicial Council (MJC)
- No preservatives, additives, fillers or flavourings
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar with metal lid
- Add 2 tablespoons to your coffee, tea, juice, cereal, soup, or just about anything.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? Peptan contains type I collagen peptides, the same type as found in our bones and skin.
- Hydrolysed Collagen.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 16g serving
- Energy (kJ): 244
- Protein (g): 15
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.32
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 45
- Recyclable glass jar with metal lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Brazil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.