- Aids your child’s cognitive health
- A balanced meal replacement for growing bodies
- Can help to regulate the digestive system
- Assists with improving your little girl’s immune system
- A source of prebiotics, probiotics, protein, magnesium
- Blended with pure hydrolysed collagen from grass-fed and pasture raised beef
- Dairy free
- Halaal friendly - certified by the Muslim Judicial Council (MJC)
- Available in Blueberry and Chocolate flavours
- No preservatives, additives, fillers or flavourings
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar with metal lid
- Add 3 tablespoons to 250 ml water and shake to dissolve.
- Can be used on cold drinks and cold food.
- Also add to yoghurt as a tasty topper.
- Do not use on hot drinks, hot food, and baked food.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 550g
- Lean Suga, Cocoa Powder, Hydrolysed Collagen (Bovine), Whey Concentrate, Beef Bone Broth Powder containing type I, II, III, IV and V Collagen, Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder, Chicory Fibre, Inulin (Prebiotic), Probiotic (Lactobacillus acidophilus, L.rhamnosus S909 IBE, L.casei FM214 IBE, L.plantarum, L.reuteri HI214, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, B.longum, B.lactis BM25 IBE, Bacillus Subtilis), Barleygrass Powder, Himalayan Salt, Magnesium Citrate.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 24g serving
- Energy (kJ): 299
- Protein (g): 10.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 11
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.8
- Total Fat (g): 0.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.3
- Sodium (mg): 87
- Collagen (g): 8
- May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
- If you are following a low protein diet or have liver or kidney disease, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- Excessive use may have a laxative effect.
- This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.