- Powerful combination of 6 different superfoods
- Supports a balanced body pH
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
- Refill packets (excluding label stickers) are Home Compostable
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Baobab fruit powder is a powerful source of antioxidant vitamin C. It has one of the highest ORAC scores in the world at 140 000 μ mol TE/100g.
- Spirulina is one of the world’s greatest plant-sources of B vitamins. It is also a phenomenal source of iron which supports healthy energy levels.
- Mix 2 level tablespoons with water or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork for 20-30 seconds.
- Reseal the lid tightly after opening.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 180g & 350g.
- Baobab*, Hemp*, Wheatgrass, Moringa, Spirulina*, Barleygrass.
- *Certified Organic.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 16 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 195
- Protein (g): 4
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g): 3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1
- Total Fat (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7
- Total Sodium (mg): 10
Country of Origin:
- Product of Malawi, Germany, New Zealand and South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product23/09/2020, By MichelleReally effective in smoothies31/07/2020, By JuliaExcellent product, I like that it's packed in glass.04/05/2020, By ElderLove this product18/04/2020, By Julietgood04/10/2019, By SamA convenient boost of green nutrients in my diet.03/10/2019, By CatherineI know how important it is to eat my daily greens but juicing greens or eating tons of veggies is sometimes difficult. With The Harvest Table green powder I just pop it into my morning shake or smoothie and I'm covered. So simple!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.