- 100% pure hydrolysed collagen peptides
- Neutral flavour/taste
- High in protein and essential amino acids
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
- Refill packets (excluding label stickers) are Home Compostable
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
Collagen Granules vs Collagen Powder: The Harvest Table Collagen Granules and Powder both contain at least 90% protein and the same amino acid makeup. They therefore achieve the same thing in the body. The difference is simply a preference. The Granulated nature of the Granules means that this product dissolves effortlessly into liquids such as tea, coffee or even juice. The Powder is much finer and takes some stirring or shaking to dissolve. Whichever one you choose, your body will thank you.
Benefits of Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides:
- Powerful natural joint & cartilage support
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Anti-ageing benefits for skin
- Promotes strong nails, healthy hair & better skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Strengthens arteries
- Promotes muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Promotes better sleep
- Mix 2 level tablespoons with water or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork for 20-30 seconds until fully dissolved.
- For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post exercise.
- Can also be blended into your favourite smoothie or mixed into your morning coffee.
- Reseal the lid tightly after opening.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 450 g (Glass Jar), 900 g (Glass Jar), 450 g (Compostable Refill), and 900 g (Compostable Refill).
- Pure Bovine* Collagen Peptides.
- *Pasture raised, grass fed.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 16 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 244
- Protein (g): 15
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g): 0.32
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Total Sodium (mg): 45
- Available in reusable, recyclable clear glass with aluminium lid. Refill packets (excluding label stickers) are Home Compostable
Country of Origin:
- Product of Germany.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product09/05/2021, By KayleighI have been using this for a few weeks and can already notice a difference in my skin. Dissolves easily in my morning cup of coffee. Will definitely buy again.21/04/2021, By JCI usually buy the Collagen granules but bought the powder for the first time. It dissolved very easily into my coffee, will definitely buy again.08/04/2021, By KimLove the product. It dissolves easily in hot water and has no taste. I add it to rooibos tea with a bit of honey, very easy to drink. I am looking forward to seeing the results.27/03/2021, By LaurenSuch an amazing product! No additional flavouring, or residue after-taste makes it the best addition to any warm drink or smoothie. With all the benefits of collagen - I highly recommend this product!15/03/2021, By Chelee BrownWhat an amazing product. No after taste and it doesn't change the taste of the food or drink I put it in. And it's the best product while bei g pregnant25/02/2021, By ChrisyMy favorite collagen, dissolves easily and can’t taste it in my coffee. Also like to eco friendly refills13/02/2021, By KWas worried this powder would not dissolve properly in my morning flat white, but with a few stirs it disappears and the slight taste does not bother me.11/02/2021, By MphoBeen using it for over a week, adding it to my morning coffee and smoothie, loving the fact that it has no after taste. In terms of the effects on my body, too soon to tell.06/02/2021, By TamlynThis product is really good quality, from a health perspective. I can feel it working on my joints, even after a few days. But...and that's a big but. The powder does not mix into cold beverages...at all. It just coagulated into a gag worthy slime. The smell is off putting and the taste is even worse. After mixing it into warmed up milk and managing to hold my breath long enough to down it, the after taste of wet cow hide stays in your mouth for hours. It's really hard to drink this without feeling sick.31/01/2021, By LynneFirst time using. No taste, but does have a slight bone broth fragrance. I would still continue to use due to benefits. I prefer over collagen that has artificial flavor.26/01/2021, By SiyaInitially bought it for my wife and she encouraged me to try it. Now a cup of coffee without it is not complete, I like it because it does not change the aroma of the coffee.03/01/2021, By AmyI would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I suffer with chronic pain syndrome and by taking this product I have reduced my pain to 4/10 instead of the 8/10 I was in and that is on medication (which I still take). Can't live without it.20/12/2020, By SharleneMy second time ordering from this company. Love their collagen powder. Its of such a good quality and consistency, dilutes easily into my coffee and does not have a distinct taste, which is a good thing! Will definately continue ordering from them.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.