- 100% natural ingredients
- Combination of 5 different superfoods with collagen
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
- Refill packets (excluding label stickers) are Home Compostable
- Not suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides contain 18 amino acids (8 of which are essential). These amino acids are building blocks from which the body naturally generates skin, hair, tendons, cartilage and ligaments.
- Baobab fruit powder is a powerful source of antioxidant vitamin C. It has one of the highest ORAC scores in the world at 140 000 μ mol TE/100g.
- Mix 4 level tablespoons with water or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork for 20-30 seconds until fully dissolved.
- For best results, do not use with hot water.
- Reseal the lid tightly after opening.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 180g, 350g, and 700g.
- Bovine Collagen, Bovine Bone Broth (Beef), Baobab*, Hemp*, Wheatgrass, Moringa, Spirulina*, Barleygrass.
- *Certified Organic.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 36 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 534
- Protein (g): 28
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1
- Total Fat (g): 0.48
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4
- Total Sodium (mg): 148
Country of Origin:
- Product of Brazil, USA, Malawi, Germany, New Zealand and South Africa.
25 out of 25 people would recommend this product11/10/2020, By WinnieIt takes a while to get used to the taste. I mixed it with soy milk and coconut milk before I could stomach the taste.
It helped with my digestion and acid reflux. Will definitely buy again even though its a bit pricey. Its very well worth it.07/10/2020, By DelilahThis is truly an innovative blend of superfoods and the ingredients are just so good for health23/09/2020, By MichelleNot as strong tasting as thought. Pleasantly surprised.14/09/2020, By BongiweGood!10/09/2020, By ChristineI like this shake a lot. It doesn't taste too bad, a little grassy and herby. I've only tried it with water and almond milk. Sometimes I drink it for breakfast when I'm in a rush and it keeps me full for a while.18/06/2020, By AnAmazing04/06/2020, By JessicaGreat quality product01/06/2020, By JessicaGood quality20/05/2020, By CharmaineVery nice20/05/2020, By CharmaineThis product is amazing, added it to my morning smoothie11/05/2020, By DawnGood product08/05/2020, By ElderLove this quality shake04/05/2020, By ElderNourishing and tastes so good04/05/2020, By AnnaQuality product03/05/2020, By LaraSuperb quality and flavor18/04/2020, By Julietlovely08/04/2020, By IssabellaWe make a breakfast shake with it mixed with avo, kale, celery, spinach, cucumber, chia seeds, macha powder and lemon. Its yummy and helps with alkalizing gout and clearing up skin.07/03/2020, By GoSo far so good30/01/2020, By OrganicPotent22/01/2020, By RaiWhat an amazing product. So convenient to have all that nutrition in one jar. I have it in a smoothie for breakfast and it keeps me going all day.28/11/2019, By CariI bought this for my mother who suffers with digestive problems. She has been using it for a week and has had no digestive problems at all and has asked me to order another jar. Excellent product!23/10/2019, By ElisabethBBrilliant for giving you milk kefir an extra boost, love that it doesn't taste blah.04/10/2019, By SamI have this mix as a shake just with water, honey or coconut nectar and olive oil every morning for breakfast. It’s really convenient and packed full of nutrition!03/10/2019, By BevThe best of everything!03/10/2019, By PaulaThis product saves me so much time! All of the goodness of Collagen, Bone Broth and Green Alkalising powder in one. I just add it into my morning smoothie and my nutritional boost is sorted!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.