- A gluten-free premix that makes a light, fluffy low carb bread
- Quick and easy to bake
- Makes 5 servings
- Can be cut into 6 delicious slices and enjoyed with your favourite topping
- Blended with Hydrolyzed Collagen from pasture-raised, grass fed cattle
- Collagen can improve muscle or joint flexibility, athletic performance and post-workout recovery while also promoting skin hydration
- Mixed with Coconut Flour - 54% carbs by weight compared to Wheat Flour’s 82%
- Added with Flaxseed - a source of rich essential fatty acids that aids your digestion
- Infused with vitamin E rich Sunflower seeds
- Has Himalayan Salt and Baking powder
- Palm Oil free
- No added Eggs, Dairy, Sulphites or Gluten
- Comes in FSC certified paper board packaging
- Mix 2 tablespoons of water with 1 large Egg in a greased mug.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the Bread-in-a-Mug premix and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Remove the bread from the mug and cut into 6 slices.
- Enjoy with your favourite toppings!
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 200g
- Coconut Flour, Peptan® Hydrolyzed Collagen (28%), Sunflower Seeds, Flaxseed, Baking Powder, Psyllium Husk, Himalayan Salt, Xanthan Gum.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 40g serving
- Energy (kJ): 663
- Protein (g): 16.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 11
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2
- Total Fat (g): 8.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8.1
- Sodium (mg): 226
- Paper board box with MET PET/LLDPE inner bag and Paper-based label.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.