- Face mask made from Ayurvedic ingredients
- Formulated to help reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% cruelty-free
- No peroxide
- No bleaches
- Recyclable and reusable PET pots
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Turmeric contains a potent natural anti-inflammatory called curcumin. Curcumin is absorbed through the skin and helps to promote circulation and skin cell renewal.
- Bentonite absorbs toxins, pollutants and impurities from deep within the pores for a clean, clear complexion.
- Rice flour has been scientifically demonstrated to inhibit the production of melanin for brighter, more even skin tone.
- Rinse face with warm water to open up pores.
- Scoop out a portion using dry tablespoon.
- Make a paste with Apple Cider Vinegar, Rose Water or Water.
- Apply on face and neck avoiding lips and the area around the eyes.
- Leave for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water and then cold water to close the pores.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Turmeric Powder, Cold Pressed Sweet Orange Essential Oil*, Rice Flour.
- *Certified Organic.
Notice: Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal color and consistency changes which does not impact its efficacy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product22/06/2020, By SusanI mixed this with apple cider as suggested, but it burned so would not mix with it again. Will try mixing it with water next time when I have courage again.15/05/2020, By Jemimawow06/05/2020, By ntombiLove the rice flour addition26/02/2020, By StellsGood product. Not my go-to but good for brightening for an occasion.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.