- Made from 100% Viscose - which can grip the skin even when wet
- It’s antibacterial and antifungal material
- Can be used in the shower, bath or after a sauna
- Good for sensitive skin types
- Stimulates blood flow
- Use once a week depending on exfoliating needs. Soaking, steaming and softening the skin well is the key to a successful and deep exfoliation.
- It’s all about softening your skin first – whether steam from the shower or soaking in the tub. You’ll need to soften your skin well for several minutes.
- No products, oils, or cleansers. Just water!
- Dampen and wring out a mitt. Remove area to be exfoliated from direct water source so the mitt can grip your skin better.
- You can test out a small area first to see if the skin easily lifts away or if more steam/soak time is needed.
- Insert your hand into the mitt.
- Using small circles or back and forth strokes, exfoliate one section at a time. Increase the pressure slowly until you comfortably get that deep exfoliation.
- You may see skin rolling off or you may just feel super soft! Everyone is different. It may take you a few sessions to nail the soak time and pressure needed for individual optimal results.
- Now you can use your favourite moisturizer as usual.
- Hand wash your mitt and let it air dry between uses to maximize its lifespan.
- Please note that they will shrink approximately 20% once wet.
- 1 x Pink Premium Deep Cleansing Face & Body Exfoliating Mitt.
- Nett Weight: 20 g
- 100% Viscose in Microfiber Weave.
- Do not overuse
- Not suitable for delicate babies, toddlers and children's skin
Country of Origin:
- Made in China
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/04/2022, By PieraThis works well for the body, but it should definitely not be marketed as suitable for use on the face; it is much too abrasive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.