- Formulated specially to strengthen and repair hair
- For split-ends, damaged and frizzy hair
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% cruelty-free
- No propylene glycol
- No sodium lauryl sulphate
- Recyclable and reusable amber glass bottle
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Cold-pressed castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a potent natural anti-inflammatory which supports healthy scalp circulation.
- Coconut oil penetrates hair strands to moisturise, strengthen and repair from within.
- Jojoba oil conditions at coats the exterior of the hair shaft, locking in hydration, preventing it from drying out.
- Shake well before use.
- As hair serum: Apply 1-2 drops all over hair avoiding the roots.
- Style as normal.
- For deep conditioning: Liberally apply all over hair and massage into scalp.
- Leave it for at least an hour or overnight before shampooing it thoroughly.
- Use 2-3 times a week on extremely damaged or dry hair for deep conditioning for best results.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- Mozambique Coconut Oil, First Cold Pressed Castor Oil, Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, Cold Pressed & Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil*, Rosemary Essential Oil*.
- *Certified Organic.
Notice: Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal colour and consistency changes which do not impact their efficacy.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product21/07/2020, By ElizaThis is an extremely sticky, and oily Hair oil and will not work with light and oily prone hair. I would recommend it for very dry and frizzy hair. It also becomes a lump when cold.09/05/2020, By NathanWorks so well05/04/2020, By NicoleneSo far so good, it becomes lumpy inside after a while. I heated mine a bit.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.