- Formulated especially to support healthy hair growth
- For excessive hair fall and thinning
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% cruelty-free
- No propylene glycol
- No sodium lauryl sulphate
- Recyclable and reusable amber glass bottle
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Neem oil can help to unclog scalp pores of excess sebum thereby reducing scalp inflammation.
- Fenugreek can help to reduce one of the leading causes of male pattern balding: dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Red onion juice can help to support healthy hair growth as a source of sulphur (needed for keratin).
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the oil thoroughly to scalp and massage well.
- Apply 2-3 times a week.
- For best results, keep it overnight and let the oil work its magic while you sleep.
- Wash thoroughly to remove oil.
- If short on time, keep it for a minimum of an hour before washing.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
Mozambique Coconut Oil, Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, Cold Pressed Neem Oil*, Tea Tree Essential Oil*, Fenugreek, Cold Pressed Red Onion Juice, Hibiscus Extract.
Notice: Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal colour and consistency changes which do not impact their efficacy.
Country of Origin:
Proudly South African.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product20/08/2020, By ShafeeqahSo waiting on results but I feel like it's working every so slightly20/05/2020, By Resengood08/05/2020, By carmenWorks so well30/03/2020, By NokhanyoGreat ingredients. wish there was a leave in / deep conditioner version as I'm not a big fan of oils on my scalp but I have definitely seen a difference. would not repurchase simply for the fact that I don't like oils on my scalp but if it were a leave in then yes I'd buy it by the bucket23/02/2020, By EcoWow
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.