- Deeply exfoliating facial scrub
- Revitalising fragrance of sweet orange essential oil
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% cruelty-free
- No microplastic beads
- Recyclable and reusable PET pots
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Brown sugar not only lifts dead skin for smoother lips, face, neck and decolletage but it is also 100% biodegradable and non-toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Gently massage scrub in a circular motion before rinsing it off with a soap-free gentle cleanser.
- Aloe vera gel soothes the skin, perfect for preventing redness and calming overstimulated skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 ml
- Aloe Vera Gel*, Mozambique Coconut Oil, Cold Pressed Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed Sweet Orange Essential Oil*, Avocado Butter & Brown Sugar.
- *Certified Organic.
Notice: Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal colour and consistency changes which do not impact their efficacy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product01/09/2020, By SGThe first time I used this product my skin felt thoroughly cleaned in incredibly soft! I would definitely buy this again.21/05/2020, By JoBigger than i thought it would be.Only used it twice,but skin felt clean and soft.15/05/2020, By Catherinelove20/04/2020, By filminathe sugar particles too big but keeps the skin soft10/03/2020, By NokhanyoLike it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.