- Natural anti-ageing night serum
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- No mineral oils
- No sulphates
- No artificial fragrances
- No petrochemical ingredients
- Scented with natural essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Great Skin Co Face Serum Night - Repair & Replenish because it uses strictly natural oils in its formulation. Most facial serums on mainstream store shelves use artificial, petrochemical oils like propylene glycol which have very high carbon footprints and can potentially cause skin sensitivity.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to fingertips and massage well into your face and neck areas before your regular night cream.
- For an extra boost, apply a warm moist towel to your face to gently open pores prior to application.
- Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal color and consistency changes which does not impact its efficacy. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil, Cold Pressed and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil, Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Essential Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
- Recyclable and reusable amber glass bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.