- Natural makeup removing oil
- Intensely hydrating formulation
- Prevents breakouts from makeup accumulation
- Effectively removes eye makeup, lipstick, foundation and more
- No diazolidinyl urea
- No sodium lauryl sulphate
- No benzalkonium chloride
- No mineral oil
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Great Skin Co Cleansing Oil & Make-Up Remover because it works with your skin instead of against it! Most mainstream makeup removers use harsh chemicals like benzalkonium chloride which is known to cause skin irritation and is even banned in some countries including Japan and Canada.
- Shake well before use.
- Spread liberal amounts over your face and massage using slow and firm motions to remove all the grime, makeup and all the impurities.
- For removing eye makeup, gently massage a cotton ball with cleanser on your eyelids for around 30 seconds.
- Wipe gently using a warm face cloth a few times.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal color and consistency changes which does not impact its efficacy. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- Cold Pressed and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Mozambique Coconut Oil, First Cold Pressed Castor Oil, Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, *Rose Water, Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel and Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil.
- *Certified Organic.
- Recyclable and reusable amber glass bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product24/05/2021, By KallyI have combination skin (more on the oily side). This product removes makeup quickly, even eye makeup. I love how it cleans the skin without drying it. I use a reusable knitted cotton pad to wipe away the oil + makeup. The castor oil smell is prominent, but also so nourishing for my eyebrows and lashes! Great for sensitive skin.
Like most skincare routines, I have to wash my face with my cleansing bar after using this to remove excess oil after use.24/05/2021, By KallyI have combination skin (more on the oily side). This product removes makeup quickly, even eye makeup. I love how it cleans the skin without drying it. I use a reusable knitted cotton pad to wipe away the oil. The castor oil smell is prominent, but also so nourishing for my eyebrows and lashes! Great for sensitive skin.
Like most skincare routines, I have to wash my face with my cleansing bar after using this to remove excess oil after use.11/10/2020, By ClaudiaThis is a very heavy oil. After using it, I had the worst breakout I've ever experienced. I would recommend trying something lighter if your skin is prone to breakouts - possibly with grapeseed oil.08/05/2020, By TrishaWorks really well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.