- Remove blackheads & whiteheads without damaging the skin
- Allows for control of pressure & precision
- Loop & pick-end tip
- Durable & rust resistant
- Dermatologist grade surgical steel reduces skin of skin irritation
- Minimises the risk of infection (if tools are sterilised)
- Pick-end can be inverted for safekeeping
- Warm the skin with a face cloth.
- Place tip over the centre of a blackhead or whitehead.
- Evenly apply pressure to the area and gently rock the loop from side to side while maintaining pressure.
- For more stubborn heads, use the pointed needle head to gently prick the surface skin of acne. Use the squeezing loop end to remove the impurities
- Follow this up with a spot cream to stop bacteria from entering the area and causing infection.
- Your Extractor can also be used on the nose, legs and back using squeezing loop head.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always sterilise the tools before and after use.
- Keep away from children and pets
- We do not recommend using this tool before the acne/pimple has matured.
Did you know? A comedone is a pore on your skin that has become clogged by excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells. When it is closed by a layer of skin it forms what is known as a whitehead and when it is open forms a blackhead.
- Dimensions: 13 x 4,2 x3 cm
- Colour: Pink.
- Dermatologist grade surgical steel, plastic centre.
- Plastic bag with a paper backing
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa, made in the People’s Republic of China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.