- Age defying face mask formulated with Ayurvedic ingredients
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% cruelty-free
- Recyclable and reusable PET pots
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Hibiscus petal powder has the ability to inhibit the enzyme called ‘elastase’. Elastase breaks down elastin, which is responsible for your skin’s natural suppleness.
- Rosemary essential oil delivers vital antioxidants (like iron) to the skin which help to fight free radicals and premature signs of ageing.
- Rinse face with warm water to open up pores.
- Scoop out a portion using dry tablespoon.
- Make a paste with Apple Cider Vinegar, Rose Water or Water.
- Apply on face and neck avoiding lips and the area around the eyes.
- Leave for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water and then cold water to close the pores.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Hibiscus Petal Powder, Rosemary Essential Oil*.
- *Certified Organic.
Notice: Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal color and consistency changes which does not impact its efficacy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product22/06/2020, By SusanI have only used this twice now and would recommend to apply at night as it does leave a reddish colour on your face. It also dried out my skin so do recommend to apply lots of moisturizer afterwards. However I feel it makes my skin tighter so definitely helping with the wrinkles15/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove10/03/2020, By NokhanyoSo I mixed this up and was hit full in the olfactory senses with the overpowering scent of rosemary which I wasn't a fan of and thought "no cannot put this on my face", so I thought "hmmmm clay mask for hair??" since all the ingredients are good for the hair and skin so I mixed up a little bit more and applied it to damp hair and did not regret it one bit since I'd wanted to get their detox mask for hair but it was sold out at the time. So I'm guessing good for hair and skin. Big win
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.