- 100% natural instant noodles
- Authentic Indian herbs and spices
- Never be caught mealless again!
- Stash a few in your desk drawer
- Stow a couple in your car
- Stock up your pantry at home
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Fully recyclable cardboard pot and lid
- Inside contents packed in recyclable polypropylene gusset bag
- Best enjoyed with a dollop of your favourite chutney for that sweet and sour twist!
- Open cup, remove pouch containing contents and add boiling water until the water level indicator.
- Open pouch, empty contents into the cup, mix well and cover for 5 minutes.
- Open cup and mix well.
- Sit back and enjoy your delicious 5 minutes meal!
- Store unopened in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 80 grams, and 4 x 80 grams (320 grams).
- Vermicelli, Dried Sulphur Free Onions, Sunflower Oil, Bengal Gram Lentils, Himalayan Pink Salt, Mustard Seeds, Chilli Powder, Lemon Salt
- Allergens: Contains Gluten. Produced in a factory that handles Peanuts, Tree nuts and Gluten.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 80 gram serving
- Energy (kCal): 328
- Protein (g): 8,4
- Carbohydrate (g): 55
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 8
- Sodium (mg): 521
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product06/06/2020, By NikkiTaste is good. But it’s a very dry vermicelli. Was not possible for me to eat it out of container. Had to add some sauce to make it not as dry.05/05/2020, By TinaNot bad at all04/05/2020, By AngelNot bad03/05/2020, By MartinTastes interesting
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.