- Natural marmalade made with sun dried tomatoes
- Wonderful addition to chips, sandwiches and burgers
- Delicious with a variety of cheeses and crackers
- Try it on your next toasted sandwich!
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweeteners
- No flavour enhancers
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Cooksister Sun Dried Tomato Marmalade because it’s made in small batches by local, South African entrepreneurs. By supporting small local businesses you can directly impact the lives of your fellow South Africans!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening to maximise shelf life.
- Consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 330 g.
- Tomatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Orange, Sugar, Wine Vinegar, Salt.
Allergens: This product has been manufactured in a facility which handles tree nuts and peanuts. Not suitable for those with sulphite sensitivity.
- Bottled in reusable and recyclable clear glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!28/08/2020, By MariusYummy and unique28/07/2020, By NadiaReally lovely but sweeter than anticipated.07/05/2020, By CarolynI didn't realise how sweet this product was I thought it would be more of a relish but its like a jam. way too much sugar for us unfortunately.06/05/2020, By WendyPretty nice03/05/2020, By BiaEnjoyable to bring along on a picnic03/05/2020, By BenStrange but actually quite good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.