- Natural marmalade made from onions and oranges
- Wonderful addition to chips, sandwiches and burgers
- Delicious with a variety of cheeses and crackers
- Try it on your next toasted sandwich!
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweeteners
- No flavour enhancers
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- The Cooksister Onion & Orange Marmalade because it’s made in small batches by local, South African entrepreneurs. By supporting small local businesses you can directly impact the lives of your fellow South Africans!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening to maximise shelf life.
- Consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 330 g.
- Onion, Sugar, Wine Vinegar, Orange, Salt.
Allergens: This product has been manufactured in a facility which handles tree nuts and peanuts. Not suitable for those with sulphite sensitivity.
- Bottled in reusable and recyclable clear glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!19/08/2020, By gillianLove the citrus and onion combo!11/07/2020, By AndiI love the woolies onion marmalade. So when I saw this here I decided to get some because it has orange in it... Its extremely versatile, I enjoy it with cheese and crackers. Cant wait to try it on burgers.24/05/2020, By LouSuper tasty and minus all the bad ingredients.06/05/2020, By AyeshaLove this marmalade03/05/2020, By TrudyTasty and satisfying03/05/2020, By MarvInteresting
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.