- Natural mix of crushed nuts, herbs and spices
- Traditional Egyptian condiment
- Serve on bread with a dash of olive oil
- Add to hummus for enhanced texture and flavour
- Sprinkle onto ice cream, whipped cream and yoghurt
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweeteners
- No flavour enhancers
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Cooksister Egyptian Dukkah because it’s made in small batches by local, South African entrepreneurs. By supporting small, local businesses you can directly impact the lives of your fellow South Africans!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening to maximise shelf life.
- Consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Spices, Herbs, Salt.
Allergens: Tree Nuts, Peanuts.
- Bottled in reusable and recyclable clear glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/07/2020, By LydiaI like it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.