- Natural syrup with nuts and berries
- Delicious on desserts
- Use on baked goods, yogurt bowls and icecream
- Adds texture to smooth desserts
- Adds a sweet twist to savoury meals
- Use as a glazing for roasts
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Cooksister Cranberry & Pecan Nut Drizzle because it uses strictly natural ingredients to give it a unique flavour. A lot of conventional syrups and flavoured drizzles combine artificial sweeteners (acesulfame-K) with artificial flavours to give them a unique taste.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening to maximise shelf life.
- Consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 520 g.
- Dried Cranberries, Sugar, Pecan Nuts, Water, Salt.
Allergens: Tree nuts. This product has been manufactured in a facility which handles tree nuts and peanuts.
- Bottled in reusable and recyclable clear glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product07/02/2021, By zzaneleWonderful06/02/2021, By GreenieLovely16/01/2021, By CDTThe perfect combination of delicious and a great addition to Thanksgiving dinners29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended29/10/2020, By TaniaSimply delicious! I love this one!27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!06/08/2020, By TamI add it to oats, yoghurt, fruit salad, ice cream, salads, simply delish!24/05/2020, By louSuper tasty and minus all the bad ingredients.06/05/2020, By WafiqaWonderful on every food there is03/05/2020, By AshScrumptious on anything03/05/2020, By AnaSo good27/04/2020, By ChantéThis tastes amazing! Sometimes I can’t help myself by just taking a spoonful ???? but great on burgers and with some granola and yogurt
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.