- Natural fruit mix dessert
- Unique exotic taste of rosewater
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweeteners
- No flavour enhancers
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Cooksister Berry & Rosewater Compote because it’s made in small batches by local, South African entrepreneurs. By supporting small, local businesses you can directly impact the lives of your fellow South Africans!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening to maximise shelf life.
- Consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 325 g.
- Dried Cranberries, Dried Cherries, Sugar, Water, Rosewater, Salt.
Allergens: This product has been manufactured in a facility which handles tree nuts and peanuts. Not suitable for those with sulphite sensitivity.
- Bottled in reusable and recyclable clear glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!06/05/2020, By Robyn AnneSo good03/05/2020, By lynneFragrant and sweet, delightful paired with savoury dishes03/05/2020, By AvrilLove this compote
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.