- Natural relish made with apricots
- Wonderful addition to chips, sandwiches and burgers
- Try it out in your next curry for a unique twist!
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweeteners
- No flavour enhancers
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Cooksister Apricot & Cashew Relish because it's free from sodium benzoate. While sodium benzoate (E211) is generally recognised as safe by the USDA, it is found in such a large number of factory foods that daily intake for the average person can be very high. Some research shows that this can even put strain on the kidneys!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening to maximise shelf life.
- Consume within best before date.
- Nett Weight: 310 g.
- Dried Apricots, Cashew Nuts, Sugar, Water, Garlic, Dried Chilli, Salt.
Allergens: This product has been manufactured in a facility which handles tree nuts and peanuts. Not suitable for those with sulphite sensitivity.
- Bottled in reusable and recyclable clear glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!20/09/2020, By MariusNice tangy touch18/09/2020, By LynneVery Enjoyable. The Mixture Of Spices With Fruit & Nuts Make This A Gourmet Relish.07/08/2020, By MelanieI have no idea why someone would not like this. Slightly spicy, not something you eat on its own. Added to stirfry or heaven forbid, on my fried eggs... oh my gosh... just be careful, very sweet, a little goes a long way.24/05/2020, By louSuper tasty and minus all the bad ingredients.10/05/2020, By elzettePretty tasty06/05/2020, By RowinaNot a fan03/05/2020, By KendalDid not love this relish03/05/2020, By TannerNot something I enjoyed
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.