- Soften, soothe, and protect skin
- Prevents itchiness
- Conditions your beard to encourage growth
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Although Cedarwood is the primary ingredient here, layered with Ylang Ylang and Lavender provides a fresh, spring scent to balance its masculine woodiness
- Cedarwood is an anti-fungal and anti-septic, Cedarwood is known to treat a number of skin conditions.
- Beyond nourishment, it is also great for promoting beard growth.
- Ylang Ylang is a tropical floral with many skin care properties, including treating acne and maintaining moisture.
- It treats redness and is an anti-microbial.
- Lavender Oil is well known for its soothing and antibacterial properties.
- It is also great for treating nicks and cuts or razor burn.
- This will especially benefit dry skin, helping to prevent ‘bearduff’.
- It’s best to apply after showering – warm water opens up your skin and pores which allows for better absorption
- Then towel dry your face and beard
- Apply 4 – 8 drops, depending on the thickness and length of your beard, onto the palm of your hand, rub your hands together
- Massage into your beard, from top to bottom, from your neck upwards
- Comb or brush through and style accordingly
- 30 ml
- Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Lavender Oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.