- “Hexagonal Star” geometric wooden pendant on 40cm leather choker
- Handcrafted in South Africa
- Part of the Sacred Geometry collection
- White oak finished recycled wood with redwood backing
- Sterling silver 925 findings & clasp
- A widely used spiritual symbol dating back to ancient times
Please Note: These products are made with natural wood, and the unique wood grain will be visible in each one. All wood has been treated with natural beeswax.
What is sacred geometry? Many shapes found in nature, such as shells, seeds and honeycomb, follow geometrical shapes and ratios. Sacred geometry explores the significance and symbolism of these forms.
- Large: 51x48x4mm
- White oak, redwood, Sterling silver, leather
Country of Origin
- Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.