- “Helix Hexagon” geometric wooden pendant on 40cm leather choker
- Handcrafted in South Africa
- Part of the Sacred Geometry collection
- White oak finished recycled wood with redwood backing
- Sterling silver 925 findings & clasp
- Spirals are ancient geometric shapes dating back to the Neolithic period
Please Note: These products are made with natural wood, and the unique wood grain will be visible in each one. All wood has been treated with natural beeswax.
Did you know? Spirals can either represent growth and change, or a return to an old situation but with new understanding.
- Small: 45x43x4mm
White oak, redwood, Sterling silver, leather
Country of Origin
Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.