- “Helix Hexagon” geometric wooden earrings
- Handcrafted in South Africa
- Part of the Sacred Geometry collection
- White oak finished recycled wood with redwood backing
- Sterling silver 925 findings & hooks
- Represents growth & evolution, or a return to an old point with new understanding
- The symbol of the spiral can encourage the viewer to be flexible & embrace change
Please Note: These products are made with natural wood, and the unique wood grain will be visible in each one. All wood has been treated with natural beeswax.
Did you know? Spirals are among the oldest geometric shapes in ancient artwork, dating back at least as far as the Neolithic period.
White oak, redwood, Sterling silver
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.