- “Golden Ratio” geometric wooden pendant on 40cm leather choker
- Handcrafted in South Africa
- Part of the Sacred Geometry collection
- White oak finished recycled wood with redwood backing
- Sterling silver 925 findings & clasp
- A revered & respected geometric ratio
- Found extensively in Renaissance art & ancient architecture
- Naturally found in shells, flower petals, hurricanes, spiral galaxies & DNA molecules
Please Note: These products are made with natural wood, and the unique wood grain will be visible in each one. All wood has been treated with natural beeswax.
About the Golden Ratio: The Golden Ratio, or Golden Section, is a special number found using the following equation: a/b = (a+b)/a = 1.61803398874 (the digits go on to infinity). The use of this “divine proportion” can be seen in the architecture of many ancient civilisations, from the Great Pyramids of Egypt to the Greek Parthenon.
- Small: 38x22x4mm
White oak, redwood, Sterling silver, leather
Country of Origin
Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.