- Made with vinegar and an infusion of citrus
- Naturally antibacterial
- Effectively cleans and disinfects multiple surfaces around the home
- No toxins or irritants
- Safe for families
- Safe for the water system
- Citrus scent freshens the air and deters insects
- Part of The Apothecary’s “Spotless” cleaning range
Did You Know? You can dilute Citrus Vinegar Cleaner with water to make a relaxing foot soak, or a shine-boosting rinse for blonde hair – it’s that gentle!
- Dilute with water to clean ceramic, metal, tiled or wooden surfaces.
- Add to a bucket of water to mop floors.
- Use neat or diluted to clean windows and glass.
- Add to rinse water or use as dishwasher rinse aid for sparkling dishes.
- Use neat to clean and disinfect toilet bowl, chopping boards and kitchen surfaces.
- Vinegar infused with citrus peels, non-GM citric acid, organic citrus essential oils
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product02/04/2020, By WinnerAlso use on clothes to remove odours14/02/2020, By BenDoesn't do it for me21/01/2020, By AidSuperb14/01/2020, By SupportUse well18/10/2018, By AHappy with my purchase and just received my big bottle as the small bottle goes too fast :)
17/09/2018, By claudiaBought several times now- using in dishwasher as rinse aid, for cleaning windows and kitchen tops- pleasant smell and effective product13/07/2018, By JuliaAbsolutely amazing product! Super versatile and leaves my home fresh and clean14/03/2018, By MJWorks well and leaves a fresh smell.13/11/2017, By LornaThis is quite magical! I've used it for cleaning surfaces, toilets, soaking stubborn mould stains, etc, and I am very impressed. It has a wonderful fresh clean smell that doesn't linger.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.