- Delicious mayonnaise made with 100% natural ingredients
- Seasoned to perfection with natural and organic spices
- Gorgeously mellow garlic flavours
- Delicious tartness from lemon, and apple cider vinegar
- No artificial emulsifiers, flavours, colours, or preservatives
- Rapeseed oil free
- Naturally sweetened with stevia
- No added sugar
- Diabetic friendly
- Vegetarian with egg
- Bottled in clear glass jars, with aluminum lids
- Refrigerate once opened.
- Consume within the best-before date.
Did you know? Almost all store bought mayonnaise brands use canola (aka rapeseed) oil in their mayo. They do this because it much, much cheaper than the alternatives. That MAYO uses only sunflower seed oil in their recipe because it is tastier, and better for your health, with roughly twice as much vitamin E.
- Available In: 250 ml, and 500 ml.
- Lemon Juice, Himalayan Salt, Organic Cayenne Pepper, Pure Mustard Powder, Stevia Powder, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Free-Range Eggs, Garlic, Sunflower Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product01/03/2021, By AshleighIt has the right consistency to be mayo, however mayo has always has tang even if it's subtle... The flavour is strange as you only taste boiled egg. I think the batch might have been overcooked if I'm honest. However, it is great to see companies testing out diabetic friendly recipes.07/02/2021, By GreenieBrilliant12/01/2021, By LeenAbsolutely LOVE this!! So delicious27/12/2020, By LuckyNice and creamy29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product23/06/2020, By Andredidnt arrive , pity, thanks for trying FTN15/05/2020, By JoThis mayonnaise tastes fantastic. It makes the best tuna mayo sandwiches and is a superb dip for chips.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.