- Organic facial mask treatment
- Ideal for mature skin types
- With jasmine, hibiscus & rosemary extracts
- Anti-ageing & toning benefits
- No parabens or phthalates
- Certified cruelty-free
- High-tech natural cosmetic product with premium ingredients
- Apply 8-10ml in a thin layer onto your face, neck & decollete.
- Leave for 12-15 minutes, then remove with warm water or a damp sponge.
- Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata Pulp Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Pullulan, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract*, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract*, Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuca Extract, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Phenethyl Alcohol, P-Anisic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Sodium Phytate, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Phosphatidylcholine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Algae Extract, Tilia Cordata Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Boswellia Carterii Gum Extract, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Cone Oil, Silica, Dextrin, Maltodextrin, Linalool, Limonene.
- *Ingredients from Certified Organic Agriculture
- **100% Natural Origin
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bruneck (BZ), Sudtirol, Italy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.