- A tea with an incredible history and strong roots in wellbeing! Matcha green tea has been ceremoniously used for centuries to celebrate the belief held by the Japanese that tea is a gift from the heavens and has spiritual and restorative properties.
- Known as Chanoyu, the Japanese tea ceremony is still honoured today and our modern analysis of Matcha confirms how special a green tea this is. Now Matcha is a popular health food, found in shakes, ice cream, lattes, cakes, and all sorts of other sweet and savoury treats.
- This superior grade White Tea Matcha has been grown in the Nandi Highlands in Kenya where the youngest leaves are gently plucked before being made into a truly exceptionally smooth Matcha. White Matcha produces a really crisp but rich flavour with warm, mossy notes and a hint of oolong.
Did You Know?
- Ground from the youngest white leaves, using a traditional stone mill
- High in antioxidants
- Full of polyphenols when brewed
- Estimated 35mg of Caffeine, lower than traditional Green Matcha
Ingredients sourced from the Nandi Highlands, Kenya and grown 6500 ft above sea level for a superior cup. Packaged in South Africa.
- 1 spoon per cup
- Use water at 80ºC (preferably filtered water)
- Whisk until smooth
- Brew for one minute before settling down to sip gently
- Drink as you would traditional matcha or create a matcha latte, or blend with ginger, lime, honey and ice for a superb iced matcha tea
100% Pure White Tea
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/08/2019, By GraceI bought the Green Tea Matcha. I love the packaging, but the seal can be a bit loose. You have to wedge it back tightly so that it doesn't spill. The tea itself is lovely, and comes with instructions on how to best prepare it. I love making a matcha latte with mine.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.