- A tea with an incredible history and strong roots in wellbeing! Matcha green tea has been ceremoniously used for centuries to celebrate the belief held by the Japanese that tea is a gift from the heavens and has spiritual and restorative properties.
- Known as Chanoyu, the Japanese tea ceremony is still honoured today and our modern analysis of Matcha confirms how special a green tea this is. Now Matcha is a popular health food, found in shakes, ice cream, lattes, cakes, and all sorts of other sweet and savoury treats.
- This Rooibos Matcha gives a South African and caffeine free twist to the traditional. Rooibos leaves from Clanwilliam, Western Cape are ground into a fine matcha grade powder ready for brewing .
Did You Know?
- Packed with all the nutrients of Rooibos in a stronger, more powerful drink
- Amazing taste, full of depth and a clean finish
- Smooth with bitter chocolate notes
- Totally caffeine free
Ingredients sourced from Clanwilliam, South Africa grown between 1500 and 2500 ft above sea level.
- 1 spoon per cup
- Use water at 80ºC (preferably filtered water)
- Whisk until smooth
- Brew for one minute before settling down to sip gently
- Play with your method of serving to find your favourite: traditional, matcha latte, or chilled for an iced tea
Premium Rooibos, Fine Matcha
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.