- Perfect naturally withered white tea depends on conditions that are neither too hot nor too cold. The top two leaves and bud should show a very light green, almost grey white colour and be covered in a velvet peach fuzz down. It’s a skill that you’ll see, smell, and taste, our tea maker has crafted to a fine art!
- Premium White Tea
- A refreshing tea with a lovely aroma to be enjoyed any time of the day
- Smooth, velvety flavour with delicate jammy notes
- Low in caffeine, containing an estimate of only 10mg
- Sourced from Fujian Province, China and grown between 2000 - 4000 ft above sea level
- 1 spoon per cup
- Use water at 80ºC (preferably filtered water)
- Steep for 4 minutes
- Each spoon can be re-steeped 3 times
Premium White Tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.