- A tea with an incredible history and strong roots in wellbeing! Matcha green tea has been ceremoniously used for centuries to celebrate the belief held by the Japanese that tea is a gift from the heavens and has spiritual and restorative properties.
- Known as Chanoyu, the Japanese tea ceremony is still honoured today and our modern analysis of Matcha confirms how special a green tea this is. Now Matcha is a popular health food, found in shakes, ice cream, lattes, cakes, and all sorts of other sweet and savoury treats.
Did You Know?
- Unlike our common tea bags of green tea, Matcha is a finely ground powder of the green tea leaves themselves, specially grown and processed for premium quality
- Two cups of Matcha contains nearly 20g of Calcium
- 7 times more antioxidants than the same amount of orange juice
- 10 times more powerful in nutritional content than green tea - this means you would have to drink 10 cups of green tea to gain the benefits of just one cup of Matcha!
- Estimated 68mg of Caffeine
Ingredients sourced from Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan or the Nandi Highlands, Kenya to brew only the best cup! Packaged in South Africa.
- 1 spoon per cup
- Use water at 80ºC (preferably filtered water)
- Whisk until smooth
- Brew for one minute before settling down to sip gently
100% Premium Green Tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.